Interstate Affairs

For contacting Elemental on interstate affairs, please message the Princess of Elemental or email and await a response.

Your query will only be replied to if it is from a constituent entity or city of the Federated States of Gapla.

Foreign Affairs

As Elemental is not a sovereign state and thereby cannot perform foreign affairs, you will need to contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federated States of Gapla in order to conduct foreign affairs with the national government of Gapla, if you wish to do so.

How can I apply for diplomatic relations with Gapla?

Navigate to in your web browser. 

Click the Diplomacy link in the menu, and follow the instructions on the page.